Tuesday 19 November 2013

Charlotte Tilbury: at Selfridge counter

I have a chance to visited London and I just can't stop myself to pop into Selfridge just to try out Charlotte Tilbury's cosmetics. I have heard of her cosmetics line since it launched, I did order an eye palette and Chameleon online from http://www.charlottetilbury.com/ , but the things like foundation and concealer are hard to purchase without getting colour matching.


She launched around 100 items in her collections both cosmetics and skincare. With this collection, She created the 10 iconic looks which make it easier for her customers to shop. Items are particularly selected for  each looks and even your man can shop there (While I was at the counter there are a few men customers who are there to purchased a gift for their love one.). The counter got pink warmth gold dusted all over it, so it is hard to miss. The display really help her products stand out, with the lush and luxury feel all over it.






I really love to try out these babies out!! lush


The counter were occupied by 3 staff and it wasn't particularly busy so I ask the staff to help me out straight away. They were very helpful and the colour matched was billion. I was number 8 medium for the light wonder foundation and I can be either 3 or 4 on the retoucher concealer & treat stick. here is what I bought from Charlotte Tilbury counter!



Overall experience was brilliant (Guess I was easy to please) Service is super friendly, staff is super helpful, and I get exactly what I need for the day and also they gave me a complimentary pot of Charlotte's magic cream with the purchase. Once I got time I will the full reviews on each products xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...